Why join iProdTech?
More and more of the world’s oil and gas companies are coming to us for support. So we’re looking for skilled, imaginative Petroleum Engineers to join our team.
We can offer you:
- An energetic and rewarding environment, where you’ll work with colleagues and clients on delivering technical solutions without being weighed down by process and bureaucracy.
- A wide variety of challenging international projects, both onshore and offshore and across conventional and unconventional oil and gas field developments. You can expect to work on multiple projects within your first six months.
- The opportunity to work alongside highly-respected Petroleum Engineering professionals, with mentoring and on-the-job training to ensure your continued professional development.
- Flexible working practices to promote a work-life balance.
- A competitive remuneration package with significant potential for growth.
To discuss joining us as a petroleum engineering consultant, please get in touch.