Conceptual Completion Options Screening for Subsea Gas Field Development
A major oil and gas operator has requested iProdTech to provide production technology support for a deep water gas discovery including multiple fields which are being planned for development in the next 3-5 years.
The key objectives of the project are:
- Identify Conceptual Completion Methods;
- Assess Technical Viability of the Lower and Upper Completion Options;
- System performance assessment, particularly definition of flow constraints, establishing high level flow assurance, and delivery of life-of-field,integrated system model;
- Assess Lifecycle Well Reliability and Availability, including erosion management and well workover and intervention strategy;
- Identify Production Management Requirements;
- Identify Design and Operational Interfaces;
The deliverables will be used in the conceptual field development plan.